Peaches are great for making thick, healthy & low calorie smoothies. They are mostly sweet in nature & adds nice taste to shakes. Try these below peach smoothies made with nourishing ingredients like mango, yogurt, banana & more.
1. Peach Mango SmoothieThis thick & creamy smoothie is perfect way to start your morning. It loaded with simple & nutritious ingredients like peaches, mango, fat free peach yogurt & orange juice. It is quick, easy to make & needs only 4 ingredients. Get the recipe from lil luna.
2. Peach Avocado SmoothieIf you want keto friendly smoothie with low carbs, then try this healthy peach smoothie. Each sip is loaded with heart healthy fats, vitamins & fiber. It makes you to feel full for long time & aids in weight loss. The ingredients used are small avocado, mango, banana, peaches & sesame seeds. Get the recipe from further food.
3. Peach Yogurt SmoothieThis healthy shake is perfect for breakfast, lunch or dessert. Also provides you good amount of protein. Serve this to your kids in snack time which provides essential nutrients & keeps them fresh & active. It loaded with peaches, almond milk, greek yogurt & honey. Get the recipe from jar of lemons.
4. Strawberry Peach SmoothieIf you need delicious & refreshing smoothie for summer, then this is the smoothie you should try. It is simple & can be made with in minutes. Also loaded with nutrient rich ingredients. Strawberries also adds wonderful flavour to smoothie & also rich in anti-oxidants. The ingredients needed are frozen strawberries, banana, chilled pineapple juice, peach slices & mango chunks. You can even add milk to make smoothie more nutritious & to get more calories. Get the recipe from cooking classy.
5. Peach Almond Butter SmoothieTry this creamy & delicious shake made with nourishing fruits & nuts. It’s rich in vitamin C, potassium & heart healthy fats. Add cinnamon to make smoothie spicy. Make this by blending almond butter, peaches, banana, unswewtened almond milk & cinnamon (optional) in a blender. Get the recipe from veggie inspired
6. Green Peach SmoothieThis vibrant & kid friendly juice is great for your immune system & perfect for breakfast. It’s rich in protein & contains low calories & fats. The ingredients used are almond milk, greek yogurt, spinach, banana & peaches. It also perfectly fit in your keto diet, if you replace banana with other low carb fruits. Get the recipe from super healthy kids.
7. Peach Chocolate SmoothieIf you craving for sweet & delicious smoothie, then this shake is good treat for you. This anti-oxidant rich smoothie also contains good number of protein & fiber. Serve this to your kids to provide them healthy nutrients. The ingredients used are almonds, cocoa powder, spinach, almond milk, banana, blueberries & peach. Get the recipe from reboot with joe.
8. Peach Oat SmoothieStart your day with this energy boosting breakfast smoothie made with nourishing ingredients. It contains good amount of carbs, vitamins, minerals & protein that helps to fuel your body. Chia seeds are added & provides you good amount of omega-3 fatty acids. The ingredients needed are fresh orange juice, rolled oats, chia seeds, banana, almond milk, peach & agave. Get this recipe from minimalist baker.
9. Peach detox smoothieDrink this smoothie daily or weekend to cleanse your body & to stay healthy. It filled with anti-oxidant rich fruits & veggies helps in building strong immune system. It made with apple, ginger, strawberries, lemon, orange, cucumber & peaches. Try this every morning at your home to completely detox your body. Get the recipe from build your bite.
10. Peach Cherry SmoothieThis sweet & tasty smoothie needs only 4 ingredients to prepare. You can make this with in minutes by blending following ingredients in a blender. The ingredients are raw almonds sweet cherries, nonfat greek yogurt & peach slices. You can Add honey to increase sweetness of the smoothie. Get the recipe from my food and family.
11. Peach Apricot SmoothieApricots are rich in Vitamin A & Good for skin & vision. This shake is absolutely low in calories & needs only few minutes to make. Also best for including in dairy free diet. The ingredients are peaches, almond milk, apricots & banana. Enjoy this thick smoothie with your family. Get the recipe from farm to table.
12. Peach Pie SmoothieIf you want light & healthy smoothie for breakfast or snack, then try this delicious peach pie smoothie. Vanilla extract also added which gives delicious flavour & taste to smoothie. It made with ginger powder, cinnamom powder, nutmeg, greek yogurt, low fat milk, honey, peaches & vanilla extract. Blend all the above ingredients in a blender until it turns smoother. Get the recipe from whisk affair.
13. Peach Papaya SmoothieTake this healthy shake after your meals to fasten digestion as papaya contain digestive engyme called papain which helps for digestion of food. The ingredients needed are papaya, lime, peach, banana, milk, rolled oats, ice & honey. Get the recipe from fine dining lovers.
14. Peach Blueberry SmoothieBlueberries & peaches are great combination for making delicious smoothies. Blueberries contains powerful anti-oxidant which helps in anti-aging & immunity. It also loaded with flax seeds which offers you omega-3 fatty acids. The ingredients needed are almond milk, plain greek yogurt, honey, flaxseeds, peach & blueberries. Get the recipe from driscolls.
15. Watermelon Peach SmoothieDrink this refreshing smoothie in summer to stay fresh & hydrated. Watermelons are great for making smoothies because it contains less calories than most fruits. The ingredients needed are coconut milk, peach, watermelon & ice cubes. Use mint for garnishing the smoothie & also helps in detoxifying body organs. Get the recipe from seasonal cravings.